A Romantic Wine Package in Argentina
January 12, 2016
Photos courtesy of
Wine lovers often use their destination wedding or honeymoon to further expand both their knowledge of wine and their collection. If you and your hunny love nothing more than sitting amongst the vines enjoying a glass of vino, we just might have the honeymoon package for you. Entre Cielos is a luxury wine hotel and spa in Mendoza, Argentina. The 16-room boutique hotel is set against a backdrop of the Andes Mountains and on nearly a dozen acres of Malbec Vineyards.
Entre Cielos has an ultra-modern design, rotating art exhibitions, the area’s first true Hamam + Spa and specializes in custom experiences. The hotel’s Vineyard Loft is perfect for honeymooners and is a modern retreat set amongst the vines. Entre Cielos’ “Love is in the Vine” preferred Mendoza experience is a great package for wine-loving couples looking for an exclusive, romantic trip. The package includes:
– 3 nights in a luxury suite
– A bottle of sparkling wine in your suite each evening
– Romantic candlelit dinner in the Entre Cielos garden (weather permitting)
– Luxuriate in the Turkish Hamam + Spa with the Cleopatra package for two
– One 4-course dinner for two paired with RESERVE and GRAND RESERVE wines selected by the sommelier
– Private, sunset wine tasting with the sommelier
– Visit two exclusive vineyards in a vintage car, select tastings from their premium wines and lunch
– Private luxury round trip airport transfers
Entre Cielos’ “Love is in the Vine” Mendoza Experience starts at $2,330 USD and is available for booking through 2016. For more information on Entre Cielos and their romantic offerings, visit entrecielos.com.