Ireland Wedding Ideas
February 14, 2019
Photos courtesy of
It’s day four of our Destination: Ireland week and today is all about Ireland wedding ideas and inspiration! We’ve created a Pinterest board dedicated to the destination and have also combed through the DID archives for past articles and real weddings we’ve featured on the Emerald Isle. We also took a look back at the advice shared by real Ireland destination wedding couples. What better way to navigate the planning of a wedding away, than by reading the words of wisdom of past brides and grooms?
Destination: Ireland on Pinterest
If you’re in the midst of planning a destination wedding or were recently engaged, the odds are extremely high that you have a Pinterest account dedicated to designing your dream event! It’s an amazing resource for inspiration and advice, so we can understand couples’ fascination. In honor of our Destination: X series, we’ve created a Destination: Ireland Pinterest board. Here you’ll find some of our favorite style ideas and venues for a wedding away in Ireland. While you’re at it, be sure to check out some of our other Pinterest boards like Destination Wedding Dresses, Ceremony Set-up, Stationery and Table Décor. We’ve got over 5,000 pins, so hope on over and check out our Pinterest page!
We Heart the Emerald Isle
Below, please find past articles and real-life weddings we here at DID have written and shared. We don’t cover any property or destination one of our editors or contributing writers hasn’t visited in person. This way you get first-hand accounts and can count on us for honest reviews and recommendations.
- Ireland – A Home Away From Home
- Discover Ireland’s Romance
- Dreamy Irish Nuptials
- Live in Luxe in Ireland
Real-Life Bride Advice
- “Keep loving one another. Things are going to get stressful and it may even feel overwhelming, but you are in this together and have an opportunity to create a fairy tale. When the day comes, enjoy being with one another as a married couple.” ~ Jennifer, Dublin destination wedding bride
- “The legal requirements for getting married in Ireland demand you file a minimum of three months prior to your wedding date and to visit the registrar several days before the wedding date. This wouldn’t work for our situation, so we obtained the legal documents in the U.S. prior to our trip.” ~ Adrienne, Dromoland Castle destination wedding bride
- “I am an organized person, so I had a detailed to-do list. So, once I had something completed like the flowers, I didn’t change my mind and I moved on to the next thing.” ~ Ciara, Dublin destination wedding bride
In case you’re just now tuning in to our Destination: Ireland week, be sure to check out our earlier posts dedicated to the Emerald Isle – Dublin Destination Wedding, Ireland Destination Wedding Tips, and Ireland Venues and Itineraries! Please stay tuned tomorrow for the finale of this Destination X series – a beautiful Ireland real-life destination wedding.