Tuscany for Two Honeymoon Package
May 17, 2016
Photos courtesy of
When it comes to romantic destinations for your honeymoon, there’s no doubt why Italy makes most couples’ short-lists. With captivating history, gorgeous scenery and to-die-for food, Italy is hard to beat. Tuscany, more specifically, is a destination DID has visited and covered for romance travel on multiple occasions. We have also visited the amazing Il Salviatino in Florence. The property is set into the Tuscan hills for amazing views of one of Italy’s most romantic cities – Florence.
In case spending your honeymoon in a restored 15th century villa wasn’t enough, Il Salviatino is now offering a new package that is tailored for honeymooners. The “Tuscany for Two, After ‘I Do’” honeymoon package includes:
– Three nights in the room/suite of your choice
– Welcome beverage
– Bottle of pink Spumante upon arrival
– Daily breakfast
– A one-hour spa treatment per person
– A three-course, candlelit dinner at La Cucina
– A private cooking lesson at MaMa Florence Cooking School
– 24-hour Ambassador service
– Complimentary shuttle to and from Florence’s city center
The package rates start at €1877 including tax, based on double occupancy with a minimum stay of three nights. For more information or to book the “Tuscany for Two” package, visit salviatino.com or email email@example.com.