Ladera Resort at St. Lucia
October 8, 2018
Photos courtesy of
Ladera Resort, located on the Caribbean island of St. Lucia, has announced their debut of new special enhancements for the winter season. The resort sits on the oldest and most famous cocoa plantations. Celebrating their 30th anniversary, the cliffside oasis is offering dramatic views of the iconic Pitons and the Caribbean Sea. The breathtaking views are stunning and like no other. Ladera Resort is presenting romantic adventures for couples with two new packages.
Ladera Resort, an eco-luxe adults-only oasis located on St. Lucia’s southern end of the island, invites guests to enjoy a variety of new experiences tailored to the romantically inclined as well as new creative programming that allows guests to immerse themselves amongst the dramatic ambiance of the Piton mountains.
Whether celebrating the new union of two souls or relishing in the joys of a long partnership, Ladera Resort provides the ideal landscape for romance with its array of 37 suites, all of which feature dramatic views of the iconic Piton Mountains and the Caribbean Sea. A pioneer of the open-air three-walled concept, all cliffside suites feature a private plunge pool overlooking the surrounding landscape and are modeled in the vein of a private treetop oasis, constructed with local tropical hardwoods, stones and tile. The resort has unveiled an elopement package and a romantic seasonal offer steeped in adventure:
- · Love by Land and Sea Package – Ideal for the adventure loving couple looking to take their love to new heights (and depths), this package includes four nights in either a Hilltop Dream or Paradise Ridge Suite, round trip luxury airport transfers, sparkling wine to toast on arrival, a guided hike of the Gros Piton mountains, a diving excursion with a hosted picnic lunch, daily dinner at Dasheene and a romantic stargazing amenity complete with a blanket, cushions, wine candles and rose petals for lovebirds to enjoy from the privacy of their cliffside suite.
- Starting at $5,000 in a Hilltop Dream Suite, $5,500 in a Paradise Ridge Suite, inclusive of 10 percent service charge and 10 percent value-added tax
- Four-night minimum
- Booking Window: Valid until December 23, 2018
- · Just the Two of You – Couples interested in eloping in paradise can make this dream a reality with Ladera’s new all-inclusive “Just the Two of You,” elopement package. Couples can choose from varying locations of their choice on property to get married, including the privacy of their very own Paradise Ridge suite and enjoy butler service, round trip luxury airport transfers, a private in-suite bridal ceremony inclusive of legal fees, officiant and two witnesses, a chilled bottle of champagne, wedding cake and a complimentary couples massage to unwind after the festivities.
- Starting at $8,500, inclusive of 10 percent service charge and 10 percent value added tax, extra night is $1,445 exclusive of 10 percent service charge and 10 percent value added tax.
- Booking Window: Valid until December 23, 2018
- Five-night minimum
New Programming from Sunrise to Sunset
From sunrise to sunset, Ladera Resort’s new weekly Sunrise Meditation and Sunset Tradition guest programming provide a thoughtful addition to a guest’s overall resort experience. The Sunrise Meditation experience encourages mindfulness by offering complimentary morning guided meditation classes adjacent to the main pool. At the end of each class, guests can enjoy a fresh pressed juice or smoothie. The Sunset Tradition gathers guests for a ringing of a bell at sunset which signals the start of small passed rum punches and traditional island music that plays until the sunsets. Guests are encouraged to mingle amongst one another and create lasting memories with the iconic Pitons as their backdrop.
Ladera Resort is celebrating a milestone 30th anniversary in 2018 and its status as an iconic resort fully immersed in the beauty of St. Lucia, marked by thoughtful amenities and an attentive staff. Guests are treated to a 15-minute complimentary foot massage upon arrival and are welcomed by a refreshing tropical cocktail to officially let the vacation vibes settle in. In-room guest amenities include a “stargazing,” kit complete with binoculars and a planisphere fit for taking in the beauty of the compelling St. Lucian night sky and a rotating array of freshly baked pastries served pillow-side each evening. All guests of Ladera Resort are granted complimentary transfer and access to Sugar Beach as well as complimentary roundtrip airport transfer.
Ladera Resort gives travelers a true taste of Caribbean romance by providing the ultimate dining experience. Their resort will be debuting a new pop-up restaurant that offers “jaw-dropping views from the highest point of the resort.” Ladera Resort is offering personalized services that include massages and on-site spa with a variety of facials, wraps and scrubs.