A Vermont Elopement Idea
August 30, 2017
Photos courtesy of
Want to have an easy and stress-free way to tie the knot? This Vermont elopement package is the perfect way to do so. Located in the small town of Manchester, VT, this “Escape to Elope” package offers couples an elopement that’s planned and organized by experts at the four-star Kimpton Taconic Hotel. Whether couples want to have their wedding inside the hotel or off-property in the Green and Taconic Mountain Ranges, five miles from the hotel, this package is the perfect option for elopers.
In addition to a memorable elopement, the Kimpton Taconic Hotel offers a variety of activities for couples to enjoy, from luxurious spa services to swimming in the seasonal heated pool. Looking for a little adventure? Manchester offers experiences for elopers to enjoy outside of the hotel in the beautiful mountains of Vermont. From skiing and snowboarding in the winter, to kayaking and hiking in the summer, elopers can experience something all Manchester has to offer.
This one-night “Escape to Elope” experience at the Taconic includes:
• A stay in a Junior Suite, with a signature cocktail and Vermont cheese plate upon arrival.
• An elopement ready with an officiant, Vermont marriage license, seasonal wedding florals and professional photography to capture the special occasion.
• A personalized wedding cake and Champagne toast for the happy couple.
• A three-course candlelit dinner for two at the hotel’s restaurant, The Copper Grouse, is offered after the ceremony. It features farm-to-table meals.
• Two monogrammed Taconic robes and a custom drawn bath for two ready for the elopers at the end of the night.
• Newlyweds can enjoy breakfast in bed and 2 p.m. late checkout the morning after.
Couples must book one week in advance for this “Escape to Elope” package and the package allows flexibility for couples to invite close friends. Rates start at $2,000 and for an added stay, couples can include these features in their package:
• “Walk in the Woods” photography excursion
• Custom drawn bath for two with bubbly and bubbles
• Private glass-blowing session
• Craft cocktail lesson with two etched glasses
• Couples Massage
• Live Painting of Nuptials
• Sunrise Yoga
• Winter Sleigh Ride
For more information about this elopement package and the Kimpton Taconic Hotel’s wedding packages, visit the website here.