Want to be a published in Destination I Do Magazine? We, thankfully, get thousands of submissions a year for our blog and print magazine, so please review the tips below for how to submit your real wedding, product or property for possible feature online or in our magazine. We look forward to seeing your submission and please keep in mind we get hundreds of submissions each month and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your interest in working with Destination I Do magazine!
- Wedding must be a destination wedding for the couple or it will not be considered. A destination wedding is classified as at least 120 miles from the couple’s current place of residence or roughly a three-hour drive.
- Only professional photos will be accepted and a photo credit will be listed in return. If included on our blog or website, a link will be provided.
- All photographers must sign a photography release form once the images are selected for print or online exposure. We do require exclusivity for the images until six months after the date the wedding is featured. This does not include the couple and/or vendors sharing images of the wedding on their own websites or social media accounts.
- Event must have taken place within the last calendar year to be considered.
- If wedding is scheduled to run on a different wedding/travel blog, website or magazine, it cannot also be featured on Destination I Do’s blog, website or magazine.
- 300dpi jpg images with an assortment of destination, couple shots, detail and decor shots are suggested. Please provide a minimum of 30 images and a maximum of 100 images. If more than 100 images are sent, we will require the sender to narrow down the selections before we will review the submission.
To submit online:
Please visit twobrightlights.com, we check this site regularly for real weddings submissions.
To submit via email:
Please send an online gallery or blog post with a maximum of 100 images to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send images as a ZIP file due to the time it takes us to download, open and review the images.
- For a product to be featured in our magazine or on our blog, we must receive a sample for our review. We do not recommend or review any product without having seen it first-hand. If you wish to have the sample returned, please include a return shipping label in your package. With all the samples we receive, we are unable to cover the cost of return shipping.
- If you wish to have us feature a product, in addition to a sample, please send a press release with additional information and a handful of images with photo credits to accompany any possible feature.
To send a sample via mail, please send to:
Destination Media, LLC.
Attn: Jennifer Stein
1123 W. Kaibab Dr.
Chandler, AZ 85248
- If you are interested in Destination I Do Magazine possibly featuring your property in our print publication, please be aware we do not feature any property we have not visited personally. Please send all information on potential press visits to email@example.com.
- If you are interested in Destination I Do Magazine possibly featuring your property on our blog, please send a press release which explains why your property is perfect for honeymooners or destination wedding couples. For blog coverage, ideally your property will have a package or special which is catered toward our readers. Please send all information on potential blog features to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email