Propose at The New York Palace
September 15, 2015
Photos courtesy of
Every girl dreams about marrying her own prince charming and imagines the way in which he’ll propose. For the soon-to-be groom looking to really sweep his girlfriend off her feet, The New York Palace has introduced the Ultimate Proposal Package. The New York Palace, once of NYC’s most iconic luxury hotels located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, recently announced an amazing partnership with “jeweler to the stars” Martin Katz. The luxury designer worked in conjunction with the Palace to create the Jewel Suite by Martin Katz and they have extended their collaboration into Katz’s own designs. As part of Katz’s recently unveiled Bridal Ring Collection, the jeweler debuted The Palace Engagement Ring, inspired by the iconic NYC wedding venue.
To celebrate the debut of The Palace Engagement Ring, The New York Palace launched two new packages, including the Ultimate Proposal Package. The Palace Engagement Ring features an unbelievable three-carat cushion ring with an architecturally-inspired setting that mimics the Manhattan skyline, as seen from the windows of the hotel’s Jewel Suite by Martin Katz. Two trapezoid side diamonds and a micropave halo surround the center stone and are incorporated into the band. Once a soon-to-be groom purchases a Martin Katz engagement ring valued between $50,000 and $100,000, they’ll be gifted the Ultimate Proposal Package. The package includes:
– A two night stay in one of the majestic Corner Suites
– Rings purchased and priced at over $100,000 will get a two night stay in the Jewel Suite by Martin Katz. The ring of choice will be displayed in one of the beautiful floating showcases in the suite until the time of proposal.
– Roundtrip airport transfer via a luxury sedan from any of the four New York metro airports
– VIP welcome amenities and a floral arrangement by famed florist, Kostas at Floralies
– Romantic couples massage at the Spa at The New York Palace
– Seven-course dinner for two catered by the hotel’s executive chef
– Dedicated Palace “proposal consultant” who will work with the guest to flawlessly execute each detail of the proposal
Also, exclusively for couples who took part in the Ultimate Proposal Package, guests can opt for The New York Palace Ultimate Wedding Package at The Mansion on Madison. For an additional $35,000, couples can host their wedding in one of Manhattan’s most iconic wedding venues – The Mansion on Madison. The Ultimate Wedding Package includes:
– Cocktail reception for up to 85 guests
– Wedding cake by Ron Ben-Israel
– Three-course dinner
– Passed hors d-oeuvres and Champagne
– Premium bar service
Between recently completing a $140 million redesign and the exciting partnership with Martin Katz, The New York Palace has made itself a more desirable wedding venue than ever before. For more information on hosting your destination wedding at the iconic New York Palace or for more information on the two packages above, visit newyorkpalace.com.