A Maui Destination Wedding VenueWords by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Hawaii is a classic tropical destination wedding location! While there are a handful of beautiful islands to choose from, Maui holds a special place in our hearts. The Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa just renovated one of its signature suites that is perfect for hosting a Maui destination wedding! To celebrate, the resort is offering a package to help you make the most of the suite’s offerings and to make your Hawaii destination wedding planning a (tropical) breeze!
The newly renovated Ali’i Suite at Sheraton Maui is perched atop Black Rock and boasts 180-degree views of the Pacific and Ka’anapali. The suite also includes a wrap-around lanai and a private, heart-shaped lawn. The Ali’i Suite Elegant Package allows couples to make the most of the private suite’s offerings and is a one-stop-shop for a small, private destination wedding. Say “I do” with sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, Ka’anapali Beach and neighboring islands Lanai and Molokai.
After booking the Ali’i Suite Elegant Package, host a ceremony on the private, heart-shaped lawn and a cocktail hour or dinner reception on the expansive, wrap-around lanai. As a bonus, booking the package includes a one-night stay in the newly-renovated Presidential Ali’i Suite…an amazing way to spend your first night as a married couple!
The Ali’i Suite Elegant Package includes:
- The Ali'i Suite Lawn and Lanai as your ceremony and reception venue
- One-night stay in the presidential Ali'i Suite
- Complete ceremony coordination by Platinum Weddings Maui, Sheraton Maui’s exclusive wedding planning and coordination company
- Wedding rehearsal
- Decorative Hawaiian wedding certificate
- Non-denominational officiant
- Ceremony soloist
- Amplification for ceremony musician
- Double strand flower bridal lei
- Ti Leaf Maile Lei for groom
- Romantic floral bridal bouquet, hand-tied with silk ribbon
- Two alter arrangements on pedestals
- Expert bridal hair styling + flawless makeup application, in-room
- Fruit infused water station
- Arranged marriage license appointment
- Wedding photographer for three hours—includes all high-resolution images on USB
- Two hours of cinematography including ceremony video, group + family congratulations and on-property romantic escape
- Choice of 30 crossback chairs or 30 Oscar chairs
- One bottle of sparkling wine for toast
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Wording your invitations correctly can be tricky and a destination wedding offers different options.
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email